I’ve been at Automattic for a little over a year now, and I wanted to do some kind of throwback Thursday post.
So what have I been doing?
- I worked on many fun projects
- I’m an official French translation validator
- I use too many GIFs and emoji
- I still don’t drink coffee
- But I still drink a shit ton of Coke
- I’m known for my excessive use of quotes from The Office
- I was made temp. lead of my team
- My current title is
Assistant to the Regional ManagerHead of the Party Planning Committee
- My keyboard is now mechanical and I switched to dvorak
- I was sent to Canada, Germany and Spain
- I acknowlegded my anxiety and depression and feel less like a freak
- I got engaged
- I host learnups and workshops
I work in a cool office and you can, too. We’re hiring!